Tuesday, March 31, 2020

First Post!



Welcome to my new blog, written by me, Andrew Berry!

I've made a blog a long time ago when I was in high school, but in hindsight and was really bad and immature. I got inspired to blog again after visiting the Uni-Watch website (a site about sports uniforms.) and realized how fun it might be to blog everyday. So I am getting back into it! I feel like I can express myself more through writing as well.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Andrew Berry. I am 23 years old currently living in Virginia. I was born and raised in New Jersey but moved to Virginia four years ago. I work at a part-time job and I am going to community college studying Studio Art (but I will also be planning to study Computer Science as well).

I hope to use this blog to express my opinions of the world around me. Expect exciting posts to come!

-Andrew Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment