Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Post #2

So, yesterday you can say I was social distancing from the coronavirus but I have been social distancing my entire life. 

In the morning I just went on Facebook trying to add people from high school class 5 years ago.

I did go outside for some exercise; I walked around my apartment complex a few times.

Then I watched Dr. Phil and he's self-quarantine his show in his kitchen talking to people through Zoom about this virus.

I tried going to the library to pick up books I had on hold because they have a curbside pick-up for holds, but I guess I came too late because the library was closed.

After that, I worked on my apple oil pastel drawing for Drawing class. It's turning out alright.

Then at night I played Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door which is a great game. I just finished Chapter 6. The boss for that chapter wasn't that hard as the last time I played it which was years ago.

So that's pretty much what I did yesterday. I'll write what I did today tomorrow. This coronavirus is making this seem so complicated now. But hopefully, it will over in no time.

-Andrew Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment