Friday, April 3, 2020

Post #4

I only work 1 shift a week for work because of this coronavirus crisis. I work at an home decor retail store and they were only letting in 10 customers at a time because of the order of gathering no more than 10 people. I hope it's all over soon.

Paper Mario TTYD:

I went to the Boggly Woods again because the info guy in Underground Rogueport told me that there was a lucky Puni there, but I didn't find any lucky Puni. Then I did a trouble at the Trouble Center. I looked for Frankies, the new boss of the Pianta syndicate, wedding ring. Luckily it wasn't so hard to find; it was a the east side across the boxes next to wooden crates. I gave his ring back and he gave me Gold Card as an award. With the Gold Card I can play the Tube Game at the parlor. The Tube Game is fun, it has a cool course to navigate while you're in tube mode, you just can't fall off. Also, I find a secret room with three Shine Sprites in it that you can only access by sailing the stream underground while in Paper Boat mode. There was also a bunch of Spanias there and a rare pink Spania called a Spunio with more HP and attack power; it's probably the 100 Pit of Trials, that's what Goombella's tattle says about it. Now, I have only three Shine Sprites left to upgrade Ms. Mowz one last time.

See ya tomorrow!
Andrew Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment